Senior Manager, Digital Banking and System Process Project (Bank)
- Digital process development
- System management
- Agile experience required
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing and well-known banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Digital Banking and System Process Project team for a Senior Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head of Digital Project, you will develop end-to-end digital banking journey by engaging in process re-engineering and system enhancement projects of retail banking business. You will formulate roadmap of digital plans and work closely with Product, IT and Operation teams in project implementation. You have to generate new ideas on digital project scope, preparing user requirements and deployment to achieve business objectives. In addition, you are required to in-charge of new fintech development and other process automation plans (such as RPA - Robotic Process Automation) to ensure the effective launch of bank-wise digital transformation for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in Computer Studies, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in digital banking and other system transformation projects in retail banks.
- Strong understanding of digital trends in banking industry with innovative mind in leading technology-based development plans.
- Solid in managing end-to-end project management with good knowledge in handling RPA project is definitely an advantage.
- Sound in Agile project methodology / Scrum Master is highly preferable.
- PMP certified or Six Sigma qualification is a plus.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.