Senior Manager, Digital Banking and Transformation Project
- Digital transformation development
- System project management
- Agile experience required
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing and well-known banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber for their Senior Manager, Digital Banking and Transformation Project position.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Digital Banking, you will formulate end-to-end digital banking and transformation strategies under retail banking. You will develop roadmap of digital plans and work closely with Product, IT and Operation teams in launching system enhancement and digital development for various retail banking businesses. You have to generate new ideas in implementing competitive digital solutions and enhancing customer digital journey in a quality manner. In addition, you are required to in-charge of new fintech development and other innovative plans in agile methodology to ensure the effective launch of bank-wise digital transformation in the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Computer Studies, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in digital banking and transformation in retail banks with sound knowledge in managing retail banking system projects.
- Strong understanding of digital trends in banking industry with innovative mind in leading technology-based development plans.
- Good business sense and knowledgeable in various retail banking and product system development.
- Solid in Agile project methodology / Scrum Master is highly preferable.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.