About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate and a leading service provider in new technology with investments in China and South East Asia. Following the expansion of their operations throughout the countries, they are seeking for a Senior Digital Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President and managing a team of 3, you are responsible for the planning, development and execution of digital communications strategy and programs in support of new product and service launches. As an individual, you will create and/or curate engaging top-of-funnel content as well as mid-funnel content to develop new prospect relationships and support existing client and dealer/distributor relationships. Working in concert with agencies and internal stakeholders, you will effectively leverage all paid, earned and owned media opportunities. Lastly, you will lead the evolution of B2B and B2C digital strategy, including web, social and marketing automation to build and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, educate, maximize prospect engagement and generate marketing-qualified sales leads.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 10 years of marketing experience and 3-5 years in a mid-level position with experience and knowledge of new technology
- Ability to articulate vision, establish credibility and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at working and senior levels
- Experience leading projects in a consulting environment with a strong grasp of technology or digital best practices will be advantageous
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience managing multiple projects, with budgets and timelines with large scale e-platform preferably with retail background
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities at management level
- Ability to inspire a shared vision and lead change while executing marketing deliverables
- Able to get the best out of others including agency partners and internal teams
- Good command in Chinese and English
Budget up to HK$65K
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.