Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and Social Media (Bank)
- Digital acquisition strategy
- Performance marketing analysis
- Leader of Digital campaigns
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for candidates for a Senior Manager of their Digital Marketing and Social Media team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you are responsible for developing digital marketing strategies in generating leads and acquisition. You have to drive banking product business growth and formulate digital marketing plans on various online channels (including internet banking, social media, SEO, SEM and mobile banking). You will develop analysis parameters on marketing performance and conduct reports on web traffic, customer digital behavior and social media by using various marketing analyzing tools (e.g. Paid Search, Natural Search, Display Advertising etc.). You have to generate new ideas of social media campaigns on various platforms, such as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Wechat to arouse customers' interest and product exposure. You are also required to work with Project, Digital Banking and Product teams on digital enhancement projects, trend analysis and UXUI development to achieve digital acquisition effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing and digital acquisition.
- Proven record in driving digital sales and e-commerce business.
- Good banking product knowledge with banking / financial services experience is definitely an advantage.
- Sound in social media production, UXUI design, website content management, KOL collaboration and digital partnership is a must.
- Proficient in using digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Double Click Campaign Manager, Double Click Search etc..
- Creative, good analytical mind and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.