Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and Social Media (Banking)
- Digital acquisition experience
- Promoting retail banking products online
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established and leading retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Digital Marketing and Social Media team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head of Digital Marketing, you are responsible for formulating digital marketing strategies to drive the growth of retail banking sales by online channels (including mobile app, website, social media, SEO, SEM and other E-Platforms). You will generate ideas in digital marketing promotions and conducting digital data analysis on browsing behavior (website traffic, ROI analysis, A/B testing, digital conversion rate etc.). You need to launch social media campaigns (including Instagram, Facebook, WeChat etc.) to recruit new banking customers and achieve digital sales targets. In addition, you are required to suggest new features in enhancing customer experience and improving digital engagement effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant working experience in digital and social media marketing in banking industry.
- Proven record in managing e-marketing channels with strong background in social media strategy is a must.
- Sound knowledge in promoting retail banking products (such as Credit Card / Loans / Deposits) is definitely an advantage.
- Solid digital analytical skills with Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics experience is highly preferred.
- Strong business sense, good presentation skills and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.