About our Client
Our client is an international FMCG chain with a significant presence around the world. They are currently in a growth phase as an organization and thus, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Digital team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director and managing a team of 2, you will be responsible for driving the group's digital strategies across all business units and proactively create compelling and targeted digital communications activity and campaigns to enhance brand awareness. Your role will include entailing online statistics analyze and identifying the best practice to optimize online marketing performance. As a team leader, you will construct a robust digital influencer program to extend to new customers while ensuring projects and milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing with 8 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and social media platform
- Proven track record of developing and executing clear and robust digital media strategies in social channels
- Strong fundamentals in digital communications and marketing campaigns planning and strategy
- Experience in content creation and leading content strategies
- Deriving campaign performance metrics and forecasting campaign results
- The ability to seek and create unique opportunities/content on social platforms
- Experience auditing social performance and making recommendations for performance improvement
- The ability to lead meetings, create structure and strong project management skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.