Senior Manager, Digital Payment Development (Strategy Planning team)
- Merchant business development
- Sound strategy planning
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is one of the international retail banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber for their Senior Manager in Digital Payment Development for their Strategy Planning team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will formulate strategies in developing business with new / existing merchants to promote digital payment. You have to manage new digital payment initiatives and suggest business strategy in growing payment business portfolios and market share in merchant side. You need to keep abreast of new market trend and take part in product development projects. You are also required to work with other departments (IT, Operations, Marketing, sales etc.) to propose new payment plans and business forecast to management.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' of relevant experience in digital payment development in merchant business in banks / payment companies.
- Sound product knowledge in digital payment / QR code payment with good project management skills.
- Strong business sense, excellent presentation and project management skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.