About the Client
Our client is well-known company in the insurance sector which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting low to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Senior Manager, Digital Product
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a small team, you will support and manage the business design and digital function responsible for a newly created platform. As a leader, you will help devise, develop and deliver the product and digital service strategy for the application and integration of the e-platform by implementing direction to maintain consistent brand message across all business units. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and launch digital product features, using best practices and help evolve the delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross functional methodologies. Serve as product expert, combining industry analysis, user feedback, and development knowledge to establish a product vision and solutions roadmap, delivering cross-platform solutions for web and any digital channels. Lastly, manages all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex technical projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- Minimum 8 years Project Management experience in web/apps development in the insurance sector
- A demonstrable track record of successful IT project delivery in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and collaborate with teams in multiple remote locations
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish your goals
- Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills, with the ability to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.