Senior Finance Manager Transformation Project
About the Company
Our client is a renowned blue-chip company. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their Finance Transformation Division.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will manage a neat team for ERP implementation. You will drive and manage the whole processes, from planning to execution. You will be a representative from finance who shall learn user requirements for the system design. You will coordinate with other stakeholders such as IT and Procurement as well as external IT solutions provider for the system implementation. You will also review existing workflow, identify loopholes, and recommend re-engineering solutions for efficiency enhancement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant accounting and system implementation work experience
- ERP system implementation & process re-engineering experience is required
- Project experience from consulting firms is an advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle/HFM is an advantage
- Confident, agile, able to work under pressure and ready for changes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.