Senior Manager - Finance (Up to HK$ 80K)
About the Client
Our client is a well-established retailer with a portfolio of renowned lifestyle brands. To cope with their business expansion in Hong Kong and China, they are looking for a seasoned Senior Manager - Finance to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting into Financial Controller, you will supervise a team of around 10 and be responsible for the accounting and finance function for one of their major product lines. You will ensure financial reporting is accurate and timely and adhere to standards and guidelines. You will review internal control and help to drive projects, e.g. system upgrade and process streamlining to increase operational efficiency. You will partner up with Brand Managers by supporting the annual budget, rolling forecasts as well as any ad-hoc analysis to facilitate their decision-making. In addition, you will need to review legal contracts, e.g. leasing contracts and sales contracts and make comments to safeguard company's benefits from a financial perspective. Also, you will take up a crucial role in overviewing the treasury activities at company level to maintain smooth treasury operation and compliance. Last but least, you will liaise with external and internal auditors, bankers, vendors and other professional parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in retail industry, including solid experience in managing a sizeable team
- Experience in internal control, legal compliance and process enhancement is an advantage
- Technically strong with strong commercial sense
- Energetic, hands-on, resourceful and able to perform under pressure
- Passionate about retail operation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- User experience of SAP and Hyperion is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.