Senior Manager Financial Planning
About our Client
Our client is a renowned retail MNC. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Manager Financial Planning to sit under their APAC office in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will perform month-end closing including all necessary reporting to the global HQ. You will be responsible for the full P&L analysis and ensure the financial targets can be met by country and by region. You will manage the balance sheet for the country particularly for inventory and capex projects. You will involve in budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning process. You will coordinate with various countries financial information systems related to management reporting. You will interface with country, HQ, regional team for various project related to new accounting initiatives, deployment, financial policies/ internal control. You will provide supports to country finance for ad hoc projects/ training.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA, CMA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in management reporting/ FP&A
- Experience from Retail/FMCG is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.