Senior Manager, Funds Product (Sizable Bank)
- End to end product strategy
- Channel management and marketing planning
- Digital project exposure
About the company
Our client is a well-established and sizable retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Investment Product (Funds team) for a Senior Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you are responsible for formulating and developing business and product plans for Funds Products. You have to manage product development, marketing, sales plans and business strategy in achieving business targets. You will take charge of product due diligence, control & workflow measures and sales channel management efficiently. You are required to work closely with segment & product teams in launching bundling of wealth products and new product initiatives. In addition, you will perform system enhancement and digital projects to implement new product solutions to maximize business profits.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Investment Product Development in retail banks, preferably with sound knowledge in Funds product.
- Solid in managing digital projects, product compliance and marketing for investment products is essential.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.