Senior Manager, HNW Segment and Marketing (Bank)
- Develop segment portfolio strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- People management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber of a Senior Manager position for their HNW (high net worth) Segment and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Segment Marketing Head, you will develop and implement customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies in driving HNW customer segments from various banking channels. You will act as a Segment Owner in planning, formulating and executing portfolio and marketing strategies to drive segment revenue. Working closely with banking product teams, you will suggest tactical business plans to grow segment base and conduct marketing campaigns (online and offline) for segment promotion. You are also required to manage portfolio performance, marketing budget and lead junior teammates to work on digital projects to maximize business opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-10 years' of experience in managing segment portfolio and marketing in retail banks.
- Solid marketing background with good product knowledge in retail banking products is highly preferable.
- Self-motivated with excellent digital project experience.
- Strong business sense, good leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.