About our Client
Our client is a leading professional assistance service provider headquartered in Europe with a service portfolio present across the globe. With its continue success and expertise, they are now going under a new transformation for new heights by seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior Manager, Human Resources & Administration.
About the Role
You will report to the HR Director, Asia and CEO of Hong Kong while having direct support from a small team overseeing a local staff population of approximately 120 to 130. For this position, you will lead and be responsible for all HR and Office Administration related duties while working closely with headquarter on global initiatives. You will be the key leader on daily HR operations for Hong Kong office including but not limited to talent acquisition, C&B, staff relation, training & development and employer branding. Moreover, you will play a vital role in bridging all HR related communication across the region with country level HR support. It is important for you to maintain an up to date knowledge of HR market and trends while formulating the appropriate initiatives and strategies in relation to company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or related discipline
- Hands on end to end HR operations experience gained from fast moving sector such as Telecommunication and or service driven industry
- Independent, result oriented with a strong analytical mind
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player and problem solver
- Proficient user in MS Office
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.