About the Role
A leading HK listed conglomerate with a strong record of success is currently seeking for a high caliber individual to take on their newly created Senior Manager position focusing on HR Compliance across Hong Kong & China.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will assist the HR management team HR strategies through the effective analysis of market intelligence, internal data and organizational needs while managing reports on the execution status of these strategies for management review. You will take lead in the cultivation of positive HR practice by designing and coordinating initiatives to address areas for improvement, emerging needs and latest regulatory requirements. Most importantly, you will draft, review and update HR related policies and procedures from control perspective while handling escalations and incidents related to risk and compliance. You will be tasked as a subject matter expertise and provide sound advices to achieve operational excellence. Finally, you will support the review of governance and control frameworks along with other planning activities in relation to HR functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of HR compliance, internal control or audit experience gained from sizeable organizations is preferred
- Ability to operate independently within a matrix environment
- Experience in HR policy / procedure design, analysis and review
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong and China Employment Ordinance is a must
- Good project management and organization skills
- Strong attention to details and good stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office and other relevant tools
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.