About the Client
An industry consumer retailer with a proven track of success and a business portfolio spanning across Hong Kong, China and Southeast Asia is now seeking for high caliber individual to join them as the Senior Manager, HRIS.
About the Role
As the Senior Manager, HRIS, you will be leading a small team while reporting to the Group HR Director. You will take lead in the identification and analysis of business needs and objectives. You will also be responsible for the full range of HR system selection, testing, implementation and post implementation follow up. In addition, identifying internal stakeholder needs while providing recommendation and training will be required. You will be required to achieve optimization of the HRIS system while ensuring its harmonization, standardization and streamlining with HR processes to provide efficiency and effectiveness. Furthermore, you will need to maintain a close communication with vendor for continuous support issues, upgrades and trouble shoot.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 12 - 15 years of hands-on experience in the selection, testing and implementation of HRIS system (cloud base is preferred) acquired in a sizable organization will be an advantage
- Prior regional exposure will be an advantage
- Familiar use of ORACLE is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.