About the Client
A reputable conglomerate with a well performing business portfolio is now looking for a passionate individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager focusing on Talent Management.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this newly created position will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of a strategic talent management program. You will work closely with HR and line departments in identifying the need for a well-structured career plan for its staff. In addition, you will take lead in driving cultural change by developing effective initiatives. Moreover, succession planning will also be a key area to be tackled and achieved via campus recruitment, management trainee programs and such. Finally, this person will need to maintain a high staff retention rate while creating a well desired employer brand.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management
- A minimum 18 years of solid experience in the field of Learning & Development / Talent Development / Talent Management gained from sizable organizations is preferred
- Hands on experience in the design and implementation of people development program / strategies
- Familiar with the development and implementation of campus recruitment, MT and graduate trainee programs will be an advantage
- Able to display strategic forward thinking
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English / Cantonese / Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.