A top tier bank with great reputation and business across the world is currently seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Risk Manager.
- Provide guidance on information security processes, controls, compliance, and information security risk management to stakeholders
- Design, deliver, and manage the security risk management portfolio
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that access and security issues are addressed throughout a project's life cycle
- Support periodic risk assessments and identify strategic opportunities to adopt industry-leading security and compliance standards
- Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with business continuity management goals
- Participate in the continuous evolution of security within a team of highly skilled and passionate professionals
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- 7 years of experience in Information Security, with broad and in-depth technical, analytic, and conceptual skills mature risk management and governance experience
- Previous experience gained from Big 4 audit firms is an advantage
- Subject Matter Expertise in the Information Security space, incorporating technical, process and operational elements
- Possess relevant professional qualifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CBCP, ECF-C)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of latest security tools, security design methodologies, applications and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with language fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.