Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing (Bank)
- Retail banking product promotion
- Integrated marketing strategy
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-known and fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a seasoned marketing professional for their Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing role.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating integrated marketing programs in driving retail banking product business. You will formulate end-to-end ATL / BTL campaigns for enhancing product awareness and customer retention. You need to coordinate with Product, IT and Digital teams in supporting the launch of bundling product promotion on various digital channels (e.g. Websites, Social Media and Mobile App etc.). In addition, you have to participate in agile project group in launching bank-wise new product and branding initiatives to maximize profitability.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in product marketing roles in retail banks with solid exposure in digital marketing and social media channels.
- Good business sense with sound retail banking product knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent project management skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.