Senior Manager Internal Audit
About the Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong blue-chip company. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Manager for their Internal Audit Department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you will involve in preparing the risk based annual audit plan and audit programs. You will lead a neat team and execute operational and financial audits from planning to reporting. You will help to identify business risks. You will prepare quality audit reports and present findings and recommendations to management and monitor follow-up actions. You will share best practices within the Audit Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably from Big 4 and conglomerates/blue-chip companies
- Team management experience is required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Occasional traveling will be required
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.