Senior Manager - Internal Control
About the Client
Our client is a well-established company with manufacturing operations in China and global business presence. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Manager to enhance their internal control for the business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will help to establish the internal control framework and standardize processes for the business. You will develop policies and procedures and work closely with the business process owners to enhance control effectiveness and efficiency. You will work closely with internal and external auditors for findings. You will ensure actions are executed properly. Also, you will play a part in supporting different transformation projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Internal control experience is compulsory
- Familiar with business and accounting processes
- China experience is definitely an advantage
- Independent, taking ownership, and passionate about driving changes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.