Senior Manager, Investment Products (Bank)
- Sound investment product development
- Digital projects and product recommendations
- Assisting in people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Senior Manager of their Investment Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head of Investment, you will formulate and develop investment product plans. You have to manage investment product development, system implementation, product due diligence and sales channel management in achieving business targets. You are required to support marketing strategy and explore customer segments to achieve product growth. You need to ensure proper compliance procedures applied to facilitate the smooth launch of Investment products. You will participate in digital projects and work with internal teams in launching new products on digital platforms as well as suggesting new operation flow and customer journey. In addition, you will act as a team leader in coaching junior staff and provide market insights on new product solutions to management.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-8 years of product experience in Investment Product Development in retail banks.
- Excellent knowledge in investment product design, systems enhancement, digital development and related regulatory requirements.
- Sound knowledge in investment product (such as UT, Bonds, Structured Products, Equity / Securities, Futures etc.) is essential.
- Strong business sense, good project skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.