Senior Manager, Investment Product (digital Project team) (Bank)
- Develop wealth product initiatives
- Digital project leader
- Good knowledge in designing digital journey
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Investment Product team for a Senior Manager position focusing in digital projects.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head of Investment Product, you will manage investment products especially focusing in digital plans, system projects and related fintech initiatives. Acting as an investment product leader, you are responsible for collaborating with IT, Project and Digital teams in launching new product initiatives on online channels (mobile and internet banking). You have to manage end-to-end investment product development, project schedule and suggest new measures to ensure smooth product implementation in digital journey. In addition, you will formulate business strategies in enhancing customer experience and driving product profits effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Investment Product Development in retail banks or sizable financial firms, with sound digital project experience required.
- Solid product knowledge in securities, funds and other related wealth products is a must.
- Good project skills in agile methodology and managing product development on digital channels is highly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in managing system enhancement, digital transformation and building roadmap for product journey is essential.
- Strong business sense, analytical mind and team player.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.