(Senior) Manager, Investment Sales Process and Policy Control
- Monitor Investment and insurance workflow process
- Risk and regulatory monitoring
- Recommendation on process design
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a (Senior) Manager, Investment Sales Process and Policy Control for their Process Management and Policy team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Manager in Process Management and Policy, you will be responsible for designing and reviewing the sales process and procedures of investment and insurance of various banking channels to improve its efficiency (including online, telesales and branch channels). You have to understand and monitor the risk and control of the overall business operation and prepare procedures manuals to stakeholders. Working closely with product team, you are required to ensure the launch of products complying regulatory requirements and achieve profitability at the same time. In addition, you will suggest recommendations on workflow streamline, system enhancement and digital process design to ensure smooth product management.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in process planning and control for investment/ treasury and insurance products in banks.
- Familiar with banking regulations, sales procedures and product launching operations are essential.
- Sound in writing procedure manual, developing workflow process design and streamline.
- Good analytical mind, project management skills and able to work independent.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.