About the Client
A fast moving and large scale organization with a proven track of record of success is now looking to further strengthen its L&D strategies by bringing on a passionate individual to join them as the Senior Learning & Development Manager position.
About the Role
As the Senior L&D Manager, you will be reporting to Head of Learning & Development while tasked with the development and implementation of all corporate training initiatives for the designated business units and staff. You will take lead in the design and delivery of specific training programs targeted towards different areas including but not limited to leadership, service, culture and soft skills in alignment to company objectives. Moreover, you will play a significant role in facilitating company Graduate Trainee Program via career planning, job rotation and coaching. Furthermore, you will be required to maintain an up to date knowledge of best market practices while keeping a close collaboration with appointed consultancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 18 years of end-to-end L&D / Talent Development experience gained from fast moving and sizable organizations will be an advantage
- Certified trainer of well-known leadership or personality assessment tools will be an advantage
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of training programs is preferred
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
- Strong team player, customer eccentric mindset, passionate and dynamic
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.