Senior Manager, Loan Documentation
*Approval of corporate loans proposals
*Corporate and syndicated loans
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the fast growing banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Loan Documentation Manager for their Corporate Banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Loan Documentation, you will draft, review and follow up the credit approval of syndication loan, structured and non-standard loans documentations for the bank. You are required to liaise with legal department and lawyers to draw up loan proposals and ensure all activities are complied with guidelines and regulations. You have to handle loan transfer, drawdown and rollover in an accurate and efficient manner. In addition, you need to work with other internal departments on control measures, work flow streamlining and system enhancement projects to minimize operational risk.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration, Finance or other related disciplines.
- At least 6 years relevant experience in loan documentation in corporate banking with sound knowledge in loan approval process.
- Able to work independent and strong analytical skills.
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.