Senior Manager, Merchant Payment Business & Partnership (HK listed payment firm)
- Digital merchant payment Business
- Sound business development and Partnership experience
- Strategy planning and merchant payment knowledge
About the company
Our client is a HK listed fintech payment platform with headquarter in mainland. To cope with their business expansion and start new business in HK, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Merchant Payment Business & Partnership team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Merchant Payment Business & Partnership, you are responsible for building partnership connection with card companies (such as Visa, Master, Union Pay etc.) and banks on merchant acquisition strategies. You will grow digital payment platform business by suggesting fintech payment solutions for merchant clients and monitoring daily payment operations. By understanding fintech payment ecosystem, you have to lead and conduct payment projects and digital plans on new innovative payment methods for achieving company targets.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant working experience in merchant payment development from international card companies is a must.
- Good business sense with sound knowledge in payment gateway operations and digital payment projects.
- Independent, strong analytical mind and good project management skills.
- Passion in payment industry and able to work in start up environment.
- Excellent in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.