About Our Client
Our client is a stable and growing bank, is looking for a senior manager to join their operational risk team.
About The Role
- Provide immediate management and coordination of emergency situations that threaten the life and safety of employees as well as the assets of the Bank in response to different crisis scenarios
- Coordinate the processes of business continuity planning, annual maintenance, review and tests
- Conduct annual site physical security risk assessments by trained security professionals as stipulated in the Physical Security Standards and Procedures for bank premises/facilities
- Supervise the Fraud Surveillance Team and Data Loss Prevention (including ECM) Team
- Provide training to the business units on security systems and new technology
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in operational risk management, preferably in banking industry
- Certification of Physical Security Professional (PSP) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) is preferred
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.