About the Client
Our client is a leading local telecommunication conglomerate, specialising in new technology, IOT and innovation development. The company has an enviable record of worldwide success and they are now further expanding their coverage locally. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, they are now seeking for a Transformation Lead of Senior Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Director and managing a sizeable team, you will be working with senior leaders of the business and responsible for the design and delivery of telecommunication projects from inception to completion. You will design end-state application architectures, transition states and roadmaps at a project and portfolio level - while ensuring these align with strategic objectives, requirements and industry trends. You will work with delivery and engineering teams to deliver architectures, diving down to the lowest level of detail as appropriate to ensure success. At other times, you will be using your experience and broad knowledge of trends in technology and industry to form a viewpoint for the company in the shape of an assurance report or a proposal. In addition, you will be responsible for defining and governing technical direction, championing new technologies and creating brand new solutions from scratch.
The Successful Applican
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Mangaement or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in sizeable organization and in telecom industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Agency or vendor side welcomed
- A proven track record in delivering enterprise-wide technology change and transformation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile delivering and transformation.
- Indepth experience in devising, costing and delivering solutions that meet internal business and customer needs.
- Experience of developing and implementing architecture within a fast-paced organisation to meet complex programmes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills coupled with acute commercial awarenes
- Development of enterprise architects with recognised and credible industry/technology knowledge
- Expertise in architecting digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.