About our Client
Our client is recognised as the global leader in their industry. With an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their operations and looking for a Predictive Analytics Senior Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a small team, you will work closely with the fundamental analysts and data scientist to source and analyse relevant alternative data while making use of statistical tools/techniques to analyse structured/unstructured data sets to find key signals. As a team head, you will effectively communicate key insights of the data analysis, in written, verbal and graphical formats and collaborate effectively with colleagues to help integrate research output from multiple research teams. Lastly, you will also keep abreast of latest academic research on data/quantitative finance, and present key findings.
- Bachelor Degree or higher with a quantitative or computational focus, eg. Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in end-to-end development of machine learning and artificial intelligence (A.I.) products and services required (statistical, Artificial Intelligence & Operational Research techniques or other disciplines)
- Prior experience working within a Financial Services organisation will be preferred but not a must
- Proficiency in statistical modeling, data mining tools
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.