About my client:
My client is a global luxury fashion house with more than 300 boutique worldwide with an annual revenue of USD 12 billion. Due to business expansion in Asia, there is a newly created role of Senior Manager, Quantity Surveying role in its regional headquarter based in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Regional CAPEX monitoring and control, develop and maintain cost control & reporting system, monitor expenditure against budget, prepare global capital and cash flow forecast
- Carry out project cost analysis, compile data for future project cost plan and estimate
- Prepare budget cost estimate, value engineering for renovation projects
- Develop procurement strategies, provide procurement, post contract administration and contractual advice, review contractual claims in compliance with company policy
- Review project procurement and contractual arrangements, update tendering documents according to company policy
- Manage and oversee consultant QS's works and ensure their services complying with the terms and conditions of the contracts and practice
- Manage consultant engineer and contractors to provide upgrade of existing escalators, building management system with maintenance department
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent related discipline
- Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying gained from recognized professional bodies (MRICS and HKIS)
- At least 12 years' relevant experience in quantity surveying, cost estimating, cost control and contract administration in luxury retail / hospitality industy
- Consultancy and or client experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.