Senior Manager, Segment Marketing and Portfolio (Banking)
* Develop segment and marketing strategy
* Good project management skills
* Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a leading international bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for a Senior Manager to join their Segment Marketing and Portfolio team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will be responsible for developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for growing banking customer segments from various banking channels. You have to plan, formulate and execute portfolio strategies and marketing programs to drive revenue and sales performance. Work closely with the product owners, you will develop tactical business plans to assist product launch and enhance customer experience. You are also required to explore the potential of the market and generate new ideas to maximize business opportunities.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 4-5 years' of experience in Segment Management in retail banking industry.
- Solid retail banking product background with good knowledge in wealth products is definitely an advantage.
- Self-motivated and strong business sense.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.