Senior Manager, Sustainability and CSR (Bank)
- Brand image and awareness
- Good project skills
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is an international and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Sustainability and CSR team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will develop sustainability plans and drive CSR strategies in building bank image and brand awareness effectively. You have to manage sustainability reports and CSR projects to keep good relationship with community by organizing volunteer services with Charity and NGO partners. You are required to manage company website, internal platform, media conference and social media channels in promoting CSR activities and events. You will mobilize company team members to actively participate in community programs. In addition, you will work closely with corporate communication team on campaigns promotion to enhance bank image for achieving ultimate business goals.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Communications, Journalism or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 4-5 years of Sustainability and CSR experience in banks.
- Sound communication, presentation and people skills.
- Energetic, good project management and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.