About our Client
A multinational organization headquartered in Europe with a growing presence across Asia is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join the HR team as the Senior Manager, Talent & Organisation Development.
About the Role
As an individual contributor, you will be reporting directly to Group Managing Director while working closely with internal HR Business Partners across different countries. You will be tasked with core role of driving and initiating all talent related development programs in relation to business objectives including but not limited to leadership development, succession planning, graduate trainee program and HIPO. In addition, you will take lead in strengthening and encouraging the learning culture within company by establishing effective e-Learning platforms for staff usage. Furthermore, it is important evaluate and assess all strategies to ensure effectiveness. Finally, you are responsible for formulating reports for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management and or relevant discipline
- Over 15 years of proven Training & Development experience gained from sizeable multinational organizations
- Proven strength in driving and implementing Talent related strategies
- Have hands on experience in the set up / enhancement of Learning & Development function is a definite advantage
- Familiar with eLearning and LMS is preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with different business counterparts
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.