About The Client
Our client is an industry leader in the retail / servicing sector. As part of business expansion, they are now hiring a seasoned Senior Talent Management Manager to join as part of the HR team. If you a self-driven talent management specialist and want to make a difference, this would be the right role for you!
About The Role
In this role, you will take the lead to define the talent approach in alignment with business strategy and talent philosophy. You will define and execute talent programmes and processes that will enable employees to have broader career development. You will:
- Design and deliver talent management strategy and methodology
- Identify the talent, roles and capabilities require to deliver critical success through the design and implementation of a high impact talent review process
- Build meaningful succession, development and retention plans / activity
- Develop promotion criteria, gain buy-in from key stakeholders and increase internal mobility
- Create an emerging talent strategy, ensuring ROI on MT / internship programmes
- Align talent acquisition and talent development approaches to drive consistency, enabling a smooth and connected employee experience
Key skills that would support you in fulfilling this role:
- Extensive HR and talent management experience; specifically in talent management and or career development
- Experience analysing wide range of data to draw actionable conclusions and more informed decisions. Comfortable with change, have an innate pace and rigour to your delivery as well as a natural curiosity to seek out new solutions to obstacles
- Strong interpersonal skills, priding yourself on keeping stakeholders on board with talent solutions and above all have a passion to be part of the talent growth of a sizeable organisation
- Candidates with less experience but with grooming potentials will also be considered as Talent Management Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.