Senior Manager Tax
About the Client
Our client is an international retailer with business operations in over 20 countries, including SE Asia and Europe. They are a market leader and have built a strong brand name over years. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Manager to join their regional tax department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Tax Director APAC, you will be responsible for all taxation issues for the legal entities in Asia Pacific. In addition to reporting and compliance duties, you will provide tax advice for top management to facilitate decision making and align business strategy. You will need to implement inter-company transfer pricing policies and review transfer pricing documentation reports. You will be the person-in-charge for responding to tax enquiries and audits. You will work closely with finance, legal and operation teams. Last but not the least, you will involve in any ad-hoc tax projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant tax experience from Big 4 and sizable MNC (preferably a consumer-oriented business with regional/global presence)
- Experience in China tax is preferred
- Technically strong, fast-paced, hands-on, go-to-person
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.