About the Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business and constantly seeking for new technology integration, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head and managing a team of 6, you will develop a holistic and forward looking view of the relevant technology space for the company and understand the level playing field in order to have robust external references to assess market attractiveness and competitive position of new business ideas or value propositions. As a team leader, you will connect with relevant formal and informal innovation networks and players to stay in touch with the latest trends and position the firm as a source of thought leadership and a credible partner for digital innovation in the natural and built asset space. In addition, develop and evolve clear retail innovation road maps to stimulate and focus generation of new ideas in the most promising intersections between our partner's needs and digital technologies & business models. Lastly, you will collaborate and partner with external vendors to identify and deliver innovative retail technologies designed to disrupt the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with a minimum of 10+ years of experience required
- Professional experience with a specific track record in successfully managing innovation pipeline and working with external vendors
- Passionate about the digital transformation of the natural & built asset space
- Proven leadership capabilities in retail or MNC environment
- Broad and strategic perspective on the global technology landscape and the way it can be leveraged in the natural & built asset space, able to create digital technology road map and articulate powerful innovation themes
- Deep knowledge and extensive track record in leading teams in the development of web and mobile solutions and a deep understanding of how to get consumer-centric solutions to market with a high degree of success
- Existing relationships with innovation networks and world leading technology, intrinsic understanding of the level playing field
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.