About our Client
An industry leading organization with a strong presence across Hong Kong and Greater China. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Senior Manager, C&B.
About the Role
As the Senior C&B Manager, you will report to the HR Director while leading a small team in carrying out all C&B related matters. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up to date market trends and data. You will also take lead in the enhancement of C&B policies and procedures while standardizing employment terms and conditions for business units via policy setting. In addition, you will take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- A minimum 15 years of hands-on C&B experience with 5 years in a managerial level gained from sizable organizations.
- Strategic with a 'hands on' approach
- A strong focus in the design and formulation of C&B policies will be an advantage
- Proven stakeholder management ability
- Agile, open minded with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.