Senior Manager, Transformation Project (Sizable Bank)
- Leading bank-wise transformation project
- Managing project process streamline
- Sound team leadership
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-known retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Transformation Project team.
About the role
Report directly to the Department Head, you have to lead a project team in managing end-to-end bank-wise and cross-departments transformation projects. You will in-charge of overall project duties in agile approach, from formulating project strategy, resources management, project implementation to the operation of process streamline and project evaluations. You are a leader to design overall project framework, including digital development, process review and governance, technology support and collaborating with other retail banking departments. In addition, you are required to propose recommendations and conduct program analysis to ensure effective project implementation.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in managing transformation projects in agile approach in retail banking, with at least 3 years in managerial level.
- Good knowledge in retail banking system, digital platform, technology knowhow and project governance is a must.
- Well organized, excellent project and leadership skills.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.