Senior Manager - Treasury
About the Client
Our client is a global fortune 500 company. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a seasoned Senior Manager to support their treasury and financing needs.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will work in a neat finance team. You will be responsible for cash management and cashflow report. You will handle corporate treasury activities including loan financing, liaise with local & overseas banks for banking facilities. You will establish, implement, and innovate financing channels and mode according to corporate strategies. You will assist in fund raising activities. You will handle foreign exchange and interest rate portfolio. You will review financing relevant documentations and ensure compliances. You will maintain strong relationship with local & overseas banks. You will monitor company liquidity position and prepare treasury report to management. You will assist in ad-hoc projects assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- CPA/CFA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in treasury/ financing from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Relevant work experience from corporate banks is an advantage
- Responsible, independent and result-driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.