About our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate with an extensive business portfolio in Asia Pacific. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to digitally transform their business, they are seeking an experience IT professional to join and support their ambitious expansion plan.
About the Role
Reporting to the top management, you will be working closely with the senior management and formulate IT strategies, budget, and resources planning, You will be responsible for the Hong Kong and PRC project management and ensure deliverables are met with expectation and required standard.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System, or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with strong people management skills and ability to build good rapport with senior management
- Project Management certification, i.e. PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL
- Hands-on experience working on latest technology projects, i.e. Big Data, Block Chain, Image recognition, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Solid experience in project management and with strong problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, solid analytical skills and strong team orientation
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for Assistant General Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.