About our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate and one if their businesses is to offer a mobile payment service to their customers. It has been a fast growing business since its launch. To cope with this fast expanding business line, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Marketing team to support the growth.
About the Role
Report to the Marketing Manager, you will plan and execute marketing and promotion campaigns and events. You will develop and manage partnership across industries and manage external agencies to deliver effective marketing communications materials in different touch points including retails, roadshow, events, app and websites. You will conduct checkups at different touch points and ensure all displays are showed according to corporate guidelines. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of marketing communications experience gained from banking industry or advertising agencies
- Solid event and promotion campaign experience
- Independent, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.