About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong leading communications provider delivering first class solutions for business worldwide. They are looking for a dynamic senior marketing professional to assist in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives to support, direct and expand the corporate business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 4, you will be responsible for planning, execution and measurement of marketing strategies supporting the enterprise solutions business. As a team leader, you will drive the team to continually innovate new approaches to reach and impact key corporate clients utilising emerging marketing IT tools and industry best practices. You will also direct the creation of on-going product marketing strategies that support BU priorities and goals to provide seamless buyer journeys. Lastly, you will oversee the activation of marketing campaign plans, removing roadblocks and providing expert marketing guidance that enable sales manager to meet KPIs.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business Management, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of B2B marketing experience or enterprise solutions marketing
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B demand generation, account-based marketing, content marketing, marketing automation and lead nurturing
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, etc
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to details
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales automation tools and platform
- Ability to manage and build a world-class marketing team/organization community to inspire a TEAM-first mentality with shared goals and trust between the various marketing and sales organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external customers
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.