- Multinational Restaurant Group
- Circa $1 Million
About the Company
Our client is a multinational restaurant chain with global presence. To cope with their long-term expansion plan in Hong Kong and Macau, they would like to invite a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and leading a marketing team, you will develop innovative, all-round marketing strategies to maximize profitability and brand awareness. You and your team will be responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns including new product launches, digital, ATL and BTL marketing activities. Working closely with the R&D team, you will implement ideas for new and seasonal product development, and to ensure all project timelines are met. Most importantly, you are responsible in managing marketing budgets and creative agencies.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and/or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' food and beverage or FMCG marketing experience, with a minimum of 5 years' at a managerial level
- Solid food and beverage marketing experience, with good knowledge in digital marketing
- Innovative, dynamic, with the ability to think outside of the box
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.