- Reputable Food & Beverage Group
- Circa $660K
About the Client
Our client is renowned food and beverage group with long heritage in Asia. To cope with their rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead a team of 4 on the implementation and execution of strategic marketing campaigns to initiate customer activation. You will take lead on new and seasonal marketing campaigns and product development projects. You will also provide strategic inputs on content for print and digital, and to curate marketing collateral and advertising materials. Additionally, you are responsible in KPI and ROI analysis to identify opportunities, and to achieve business goals.
- Minimum 10 years' marketing experience from FMCG, retail or food and beverage industry
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing or Business related discipline
- Analytical, creative, with good understanding of market trends and what makes a good compelling marketing campaign
- Solid experience in budget management experience
- Strong influential, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.