About the Client
Our client is a well established Hong Kong company which leads the industry in digital innovation and new technology (IOT) installation. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their business extensions in Hong Kong & Greater Bay Area. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of a Senior Marketing Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the CMO, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to define and execute Go-To-Market market programs to improve their marketing, service, brand awareness and customer management functions. As a senior management, you will drive relationship engagement to grow their visibility and recognition as an innovation hub and digital leaders in the relevant industries. Moreover, you will manage and facilitate knowledge sharing, proposition development and develop creative proposals to connect different technology partners and senior management for potential working partnership on new technology or IOT solutions. Lastly, you will also grow the network of trusted relationships, inspiring technology start-ups or investors with new innovations and insights, delivering adaptive and intelligent solutions to continuously promote world-class innovation.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with technology and engineering background and at least 15 years of experience working in the digital and technology landscape
- Proven in depth understanding of innovative solutions supporting the digital transformation of all business units
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate and rally teams and individuals around a vision
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and functions
- Facilitate cross organisational ideation and innovation sessions/practices to help the team with the delivery of superior technology solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.