About the Client
Our client is a renowned high-end fashion and lifestyle retailer with strong retail and online presence in Hong Kong, Macau and Greater China. Having experienced rapid retail growth with multinational designer labels, they are well placed to continue their aggressive retail expansion and a Senior Marketing Manager is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 4, you will be responsible for driving the success of products and brand promise in the luxury sector. You will establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure marketing strategies are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs. This role will develop and implement retail marketing strategies that will grow the brand through collaborations and social-first experiences to locally launch new programs, marketing campaigns and member experience touch points. Lastly, work you will with PR agency to develop public relations programs and generate news coverage from local, regional and national media for newsworthy announcements to maximise brand exposure and associate visibility.
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- 10+ years retail marketing strategy experience, preferably in the luxury sector
- Creative self-starter; ability to navigate a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to lead, build relationships, and navigate cross-functionally and with brand partners
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings to achieve results/push programs forward
- Exceptional organisational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Excellent analytical skills and desire to understand results and program performance
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Good command in English and Chinese
Budget up to HK$80,000
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.