Senior Marketing Manager (Retail Banking Products)
- Retail banking product promotion
- Team manager role
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a seasoned marketing professional for their Senior Marketing Manager in their Retail Banking Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for planning, launching and evaluation of marketing initiatives in driving retail banking product business. You will lead a small team in formulating end-to-end ATL / BTL marketing programs for enhancing product usage and customer retention. You need to coordinate with Product, Business, Operation and Project teams in supporting the launch of bundling product promotion on various sales channels (e.g. Branches, Direct Sales, Websites, Social Media and Mobile App etc.). In addition, you have to initiate new marketing ideas to achieve channel objectives as well as monitoring campaign budget to maximize business profitability.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years working experience in product marketing roles in retail banks, with Credit Card / Payment marketing background preferred.
- Good business sense with sound knowledge in retail banking products is a must.
- Hands-on people management with excellent project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.