About the Client
Our client is a well established Hong Kong company who leads the industry in AI machine learning innovation, new technology solution and digital transformation. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their business extensions in Hong Kong & Greater Bay Area. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of a Senior Marketing Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director and managing a team of 2, you are responsible to develop and implement go-to-market strategies from concept to completion, using metrics to drive success and continuous improvement. As a team leader, you will need to understand the latest technology trends through insight, market research and competitive analysis while strategising with functional teams and executive team on product solutions and vertical events. Lastly, you will also develop full sets of marketing communications materials and terms and conditions of different solutions and target segment while liaising with partners and different internal key stakeholders for group level marketing campaigns.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism, PR discipline
- At least 9 years of experience in marketing with 5 years of solid exposure in the technology sector
- Proven track record of developing and executing clear and robust marketing strategies in social channels and offline environment
- Strong fundamentals in digital communications and marketing campaigns planning and strategy
- Experience in content creation and leading content strategies
- Deriving campaign performance metrics and forecasting campaign results
- The ability to seek and create unique opportunities/content on social platforms
- The ability to lead meetings, create structure and strong project management skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.