About the Client
Our client is a US listed medical device company with a long heritage for providing innovative surgical device and instruments to hospitals around the world. To cope with their expansion plans in Asia, they are now inviting a Senior Medical Affairs Executive to join their Asia Pacific's regional team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Associate Medical Director, you will provide field base scientific exchange and communication to Key Opinion Leaders regarding disease state and product specific information. Your role is to facilitate sponsored research and investigator initiated trials (IIT) to support study leads, and work with investigators to evaluate on IIT proposals. Lastly, you will generate medical insights through advisory boards, meetings, publications, HCP's engagements and other relevant medical activities.
- Minimum bachelor degree holder in science related discipline, master's degree or PhD is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience working in a multinational pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device company
- Previous regional project management or regional working experience is a pre-requisite for this role
- Cardiology and/or oncology therapeutical area knowledge is highly preferred
- Experience in clinical study management with strong knowledge of GCP
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and influential skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Traveling is required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.